Personal Training in Pacific Beach La Jolla and San Diego
Lifestyle and Fitness Training in Pacific Beach, serving La Jolla and San Diego since 2003.Want to be happier and healthier?
Want more energy and less pain?!
Talk to Coach Dave IMMEDIATELY!
Call now or Schedule a Free Consultation (Click here)
Head Coach Dave Nielsen has been a San Diego personal trainer, Certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) since 2002, actively training clients Full-Time. Coach Dave’s stable of trainers have learned from him, 1st hand, over no less than 200 hours of instruction.
American Boxing trainers are second to none in San Diego. Many former American Boxing students are actually instructors at many of San Diego’s largest MMA gyms. Although many did not endure the rigorous 200 hour or more programs to become qualified experts by American Boxing standards, their technical skills still stand out above the rest!
With more than 40 years of athletics from pee wees to college, 30 years as a health and nutrition buff and more than 15 years as a full-time fitness professional and certified personal trainer, Coach Dave Nielsen has worked with countless men and women in the pursuit of health, fitness, lifestyle change, injury recovery, personal betterment, self defense, sports enhancement and of course competition goals.
Our Expertise Includes but is Not Limited to:
- Establishing Healthy and Fit Lifestyle Habits
- Weight Loss (Short and Long Term)
- Weight gain (Short and Long Term)
- Sports Enhancement (getting to the next level)
- Special Awareness Clients (spina bifida, cystic fibrosis, cancer, ADHD, ADD, Autism, spinal fusions, PTSD and more)
- Self Defense
- Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu
- Injury Recovery and more.
Coach Dave has Experienced, Managed and OVERCOME the Following and can Help you!
- Compression fracture of C-5 (broken neck)
- Nerve Pain management (NO OPIOIDS, NO PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION!)
- Labral tear (shoulder
- Disk Injury L5-S1 with Degenerative Disk Disease (substantial lower back pain significantly restricting motion)
- Chronic Acid Reflux (more than 10 years)
- Chronic Headaches (more than 10 years)
- Chronic Fatigue (more than 10 years)
- an X-wife (more than 10 years) (ha)
All this and at 45 years old, Coach Dave is one of the most fit, all-natural, athletic and active people you will meet that still eats ice cream almost daily, drinks the occasional beer and enjoys a good tequila. Read his bio!
Entrepreneurs, Presidents & CEO’s, Special Forces Operatives, Brides and Grooms to-be, Die Hard Fitness Enthusiasts, Professional Athletes, young developing athletes and average every day goal oriented people from around the World, come to Coach Dave for his knowledge and experience…talk to him today and start on THE PATH tomorrow!You will never regret making this call, speak with Coach Dave IMMEDIATELY! Call now (858) 581-BOXING (2694)
A few tools used by Coach Dave to help you reach your goals:
- Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Western Boxing
- No-Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Grappling
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Olympic Lifting and
- Direct communication!
Personal Training is available at any pre-determined time. Workout at 6am, 3pm, 9 pm or ANY time in between! We understand that schedules can be hectic and we try to accommodate your fitness training to the best of our abilities.
Coach Dave Nielsen and his trainers are Experienced and Professional Fitness Trainers using the following tools to help you reach your personal health and fitness goals FAST!
- Cross Training
- Traditional Weight Training
- Olympic Lifting
- Resistance Bands
- Boxing and Kickboxing
- Muay Thai and MMA
- Jiu Jitsu/Submission Wrestling
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Cardio Equipment and more!
QUESTIONS? Text “Free PT Consultation” to 619-838-4883 now to set up your Free Consultation.
Here is a prime example of American Boxing Personal Training results:
April Powers was a 66 year old survivor of breast and kidney cancer who after her recovery from cancer, gained nearly 100 lbs.
After nearly 8 months of training with Coach Dave (pictured together below at her birthday party in 2002) April lost more than 80 lbs!
That is 80 lbs in 8 months and April did this only training Boxing and Muay Thai!