Boxing Classes in Pacific Beach
Voted #1 Boxing Club in San Diego
Voted San Diego’s #1 Boxing Fitness Gym, back-to-back years by 10 NEWS A-List, American Boxing has proven to be The Best Boxing Club in San Diego for people looking to learn proper boxing technique, for self defense, fitness and sport. A small family business and classes taught by a former World Champion and Master Fitness Trainer, you Learn technique like a pro, on day 1, without the risk of getting hit in the head!Click Here for our Back-To-School $49 SPECIAL!
*MASKS OPTIONAL You will always be comfortable, with or without a mask at American Boxing.
What sets American Boxing apart from other “Boxing Gyms”?
- YOU WILL NOT GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE at American Boxing.
- YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO ACTUALLY BOX at American Boxing.
- Classes are well suited for Fitness Seeking Men and Women.
- THIS IS NOT A “CARDIO BOXING” CLASS (although your cardio will be better than any time in your life).
- You Learn from an actual WORLD CHAMPION, USA Boxing Coach and Master Fitness Trainer.
- WE GUARANTEE THIS WILL BE THE BEST WORKOUT OF YOUR LIFE!
What to expect in a Boxing 101 Class (Technical Fitness Boxing)
- You will be asked about any previous injuries and provided suitable modifications for all exercises.
- You will learn how to skip rope like a pro.
- We warm your body up, head-to-toe with calisthenics.
- You will learn Basic Boxing footwork.
- You will learn the 6 basic punches in boxing.
- You will learn how to slip and roll.
- You will learn about taking basic angles.
- You will learn that American Boxing is the Best at teaching Boxing 😉
Boxing is a great fitness tool, confidence booster and sport!
Questions? Call now. 858.581.2694
American Boxing’s Boxing classes require NO EXPERIENCE and NO FACE PUNCHING!
Learn the basics of western boxing from Master Fitness Trainer, USA Boxing Coach and Former World Champion, Coach Dave Nielsen.
If this is your first boxing class EVER, be excited because it’s FUN to hit things!
You will arrive 10-15 minutes before class start time to be shown Boxing Basics to prepare you for your upcoming Boxing class.
“I’ve taken boxing classes before and got really boring after a month or two of just having combinations yelled out while hitting a bag, American Boxing classes have stayed stimulating and demanding both mentally and physically thru the years!” ~Brittany T. Member Since 2016
This is a “Typical” Boxing Workout
Boxing is FUN
It doesn’t get any better than the physique of a Spartan or even a Boxer all from a fun 50-minute boxing class!
Boxing Novice – Intermediate (still no face punching)
After just 1 Boxing 101 class, you will have the basics concepts needed to explore this Boxing class.
With additional footwork, new punches and combinations, American Boxing make the sweet science, scientific for sure!
This boxing class will push your skill level to the amateur boxing level whether or not competition is your goal!
There is still no free sparring in class, so, ladies and gentlemen, your faces are still safe 🙂
Learn how to move and angle while striking with power, speed and efficiency.
Our Workouts Adjust to Your Skill Level
As your skills increase along with your desire to learn, at your option, your Workout may also include:
- Drill Sparring
- Body Sparring
- Advanced Footwork Drills
- Ring Movement and Strategy
- Freestyle Shadowboxing
- Technique Drills
- Advanced Punching Techniques
- Advanced Partner Drills
- Increased Cardio Intensity
- Advanced Combinations
- Philly Shell, Peek-a-Boo and other defensive styles
- Advanced mitt Work
- Counter Punching