Pacific Beach Self Defense Classes | Since 2003
American Boxing head coach, Kru Dave Nielsen has worked self-defense and hand to hand combat techniques with Special Forces from each branch of the US Military. Detectives, Border Agents, Park Rangers and more. These men and women have used the techniques taught by Kru Dave to help ensure their safety, in some of the most dangerous situations imaginable.CLICK HERE AND TRY A FREE CLASS!
You will Learn the following:
- Your 8 Natural Weapons Against Assault
- Confrontation Avoidance Strategies
- Development of a Defensive Mindset
- Reflex Reaction Training
- Situational Awareness to Avoid Conflict
- Tips and Tricks to Make Assailants Disinterested
- The Perpetrator Mindset
- Setting Boundaries and Establishing a Safe Range
- Conflict De-escalation
- Hand-to-hand Combat Techniques used by Special Forces
- Exact Steps to Take if Someone is Trying to Assault You
- The Legality of Defending Yourself
- Legal Tools for Protection and much more!
CLICK HERE, submit an Online Inquiry form and Kru Dave will reach out to discuss your goals!
Military, athletes, professional musicians, entrepreneurs, college students, single moms and children have all trusted Kru Dave with their safety and well-being since 2003. Read Kru Dave’s bio here.
Kru Dave will teach you common sense philosophies and simple, yet highly effective self-defense techniques learned through fun and effective drills, Guaranteed to help you avoid even the most dire of situations.
To begin your self defense training, choose a Boxing or Muay Thai class from our schedule (here). Everyone must go through one of these classes and an evaluation/interview prior to self-defense training. This process is to ensure the lessons and techniques taught are not taught to people who would use them to do harm.
Evaluations are performed in a small intro group class or by private lesson.
To enroll in your 1st class, click here to review our schedule, choose a class to attend and create an account. Call or text 858.581.2694 with any problems or questions.
To schedule a Private Lesson, please text or call 858.581.2694 now.