Personal Training preparation for American Boxing Muay Thai and Fitness Pacific Beach San Diego
First of all, thank you for your interest in doing personal training with American Boxing.
Your first 1 on 1 personal training session, is either 30 or 60 minutes (initial 60 minute sessions can run as long as 90 minutes depending on client availability and circumstance). Your initial session will be a fun experience with conversation and an evaluation of your fitness, technique, mind/body history and goals. We will learn about each other, you will learn the highest quality Boxing and or Muay Thai Kickboxing techniques (Guaranteed!) and you will have a great workout!
Your session start time is your appointment time unless a change is communicated and agreed upon by both parties.
What to bring:
- wear weather appropriate workout attire
- bring a hand towel
- wear running shoes
- make sure finger and toe nails are cleaned and well groomed (for Muay Thai, toe nails may not extend past the tip of the toe)
- bring a beach towel or yoga mat
- bring any boxing or kickboxing equipment you have
- wear a mask and bring a backup (When there is face to face interaction or direct contact, a mask is required, otherwise, masks may be pulled down to enjoy the clean fresh air, during training.)
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If your temperature exceeds CDC recommendations, you will not be penalized in any way and we will gladly reschedule your session for a later date.
- Hand sanitizer will be used upon arrival and after touching your mask, per product guidelines.
- Any time you touch the facial cover of your mask with your hands, you must sanitize.
- American Boxing follows or exceeds all CDC guidelines.
We must take into consideration everyone’s concerns, in our academy, community, household and shared households, where children are between two homes. We appreciate your understanding.
Please follow this link and review CDC guidelines for proper masks and mask wearing.
If your mask doesn’t meet CDC guidelines, there may be training limitations.
Please reschedule if you’ve been around anyone sick, or you feel unwell at all or even just feel off a bit.
2600 De Anza Rd. 92109 on Mission Bay.
You will see the red American Boxing tent by the water. About 100 yards, West of the bathrooms and pavilion, towards the RV park on the large slab of concrete next to the bonsai tree and black fence.
Text or call if you have any problems or questions!
Coach Dave 🙏🏼