Personal Training preparation for American Boxing Muay Thai and Fitness Pacific Beach San Diego
First of all, thank you for your interest in doing personal training with us at American Boxing.
Your first 1 on 1 personal training session, is typically 60-90 minutes and will be a fun discussion and evaluation of your fitness, technique and mind/body history and goals. This will allow us to provide you with the best possible results based on your goals.
Your session start time is your appointment time unless a change is communicated and agreed upon by both parties.
What to bring:
- bring water
- wear weather appropriate workout attire
- bring a hand towel
- wear running shoes
- bring a beach towel or yoga mat
- bring any boxing or kickboxing equipment you have
- wear a mask and bring a backup
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If your temperature exceeds CDC recommendations, you will not be penalized in any way and we will gladly reschedule your session for a later date.
- Hand sanitizer will be used upon arrival, per product guidelines.
- Any time you touch the facial cover of your mask with your hands, you must sanitize.
- American Boxing follows or exceeds all CDC guidelines.
We must take into consideration everyone’s concerns, in our academy, community, household and a shared household, where children are between two homes. We appreciate your understanding.
Please follow this link and review CDC guidelines for proper masks and mask wearing.
If your mask doesn’t meet CDC guidelines, there may be training limitations.
We hope to be able to enter each other’s “circles”, sooner than later, however, until then, due to safety and liability, masks are a better safe than sorry, necessity.
Please reschedule if you’ve been around anyone sick, or you feel unwell at all or even just feel off a bit.
2600 De Anza Rd. 92109 on Mission Bay.
You will see the red American Boxing tent by the water. About 100 yards West of the bathrooms and pavilion, towards the RV park.
Text or call if you have any problems or questions!
Coach Dave 🙏🏼