Boxing Shoes | Wrestling Shoes | Martial Arts Kicking Shoes
This page contains paid links. You pay nothing more, we make a small commission for our efforts finding the best products for you.
HIGH TOP BOXING SHOES
A lightweight high-top boxing shoe designed for footwork. Constructed with a Michelin® Technical Sole, open weave mesh, microfiber and suede, for speed, comfort and durability. This design allows athletes to transition from gym to the ring for excellent training and competitive performance. The high top design and additional ankle strap enhance support during punching, movement & sudden change of direction.
* Everlast & Michelin® collaborated high top boxing shoe
* Hybrid design for gym and in-ring use
* Built with Michelin® Technical Sole
* Innovative tread design prevents slip and optimizes side to side movement
* Open weave mesh upper keeps shoes lightweight and comfortable
* High top design with additional ankle strap increases stability & support
* Men’s sizing provided: available in full sizes only: run true to size:
* Womens sizing is about 1.5 sizes larger than Mens. ie: a men’s size 7 is approximately 8.5 for women
Asics MATFLEX 6
A high standard for wrestling that can also be used as a budget boxing shoe. The Matflex 6 mesh insole works to keep you comfortable as it allows fresh air to circulate and refresh the skin, keeping uncomfortable dampness minimized. The EVA sock-liner enhances support, giving you a little extra something during fatigue. Comfort, stability and durability are all used to describe The MATFLEX 6 wrestling shoe.
Martial Arts Striking shoes
The Adidas Contestant Pro
The Adidas Contestant Pro are cordless shoes that were made for the Olympic Games in Tokyo Japan. These shoes work well for striking martial arts where kicking is involved. This is an excellent option for anyone managing toe nail fungus or athletes foot and going barefoot is not an option… while not training Muay Thai, Karate, taekwondo or any other striking martial art, just isn’t an option either.