Coach Theri Thomas
Coach Theri Thomas has been a student of Coach Dave since early 2008, nearly a decade. Her love of Thai Boxing became evident from the beginning and it is rare to go even 1 day at American Boxing without seeing her working pads, play sparring with guys and girls or just helping beginners take their first Muay Thai steps.
No stranger to martial arts or high level training, Coach Theri is also a 4th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and actually worked with the Marine Corps Tae Kwon Do Team in preparation for the 88′ Olympics in Seoul Korea…the origin and home of Taekwondo. Talk about walking into the lions den!
With more than 29 Years of Competitive Martial Arts and Fitness Experience, Coach Theri is without a doubt a source of knowledge for any prospective female or male fitness enthusiast or martial artist!
Theri is sweet, patient, helpful, technical, FULL of knowledge and has a smile that can’t be beat…she is a gem plain and simple and a huge part of the American Boxing family!
Come try a class with Coach Theri by clicking here or texting “I want to train with Coach Theri” to 619.838.4883 now.
- ACE Certified Fitness Trainer Since 1984
- ACE Certified Aerobics Trainer Since 1984
- 4th Degree Black Belt Taekwondo
- Certified HHP (Holistic Health Practitioner) 1996-Present
- Certified NIA (Neuromuscular Integrative Action) Instructor 1999
- American Boxing Certified Kickboxing Instructor 2010
- American Boxing Certified Muay Thai Instructor 2011