Outdoor Live Muay Thai and Kids Class Prep | Covid Protocols
First of all, thank you for your interest in learning Muay Thai with us, as a small family business, we absolutely appreciate you during these challenging times and we are very excited to show you the amazing health and fitness benefits of the world’s most effective striking Martial Art!
Your First Muay Thai Class!
Class starts at the scheduled time, however, it is very important for you to arrive 15 minutes early for your first class. Anyone late, “MAY” not be able to train that day due to Covid protocols and pre-class lesson requirements, so please help us, help you, by arriving on-time or early. Thank you 🙏🏼
What to bring and how to prepare: (not preparing for any of these may limit your training)
- bring water
- wear weather appropriate workout attire
- trim all toe nails with no nail going over the toe’s end
- wear running shoes!
- bring a hand towel
- bring a yoga mat
- bring any boxing gear or equipment you have
- bring a CDC approved mask and a backup (Boxing and Muay Thai require close proximity. If you and your partner are ok without a mask, then no mask is fine. However, if you wish to work directly with our coach or a high risk student, you will be asked to wear a mask or you will be given the option to partner with another student if one is available.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Any time using American Boxing equipment you must sanitize.
In situations where you are not engaged with others you may remove your mask!
If you exhibit any symptoms of Covid, whether you feel those symptoms to be allergy related or not, you may be discretely asked to put on a mask or to reschedule for another day. This is an unfortunate necessity to keep everyone safe and healthy. Thank you for understanding 🙏🏼
Please follow this link and review CDC guidelines for proper masks and mask wearing.
If your mask doesn’t meet CDC guidelines, there may be training limitations.
Please reschedule if you’ve been around anyone sick, or you feel unwell at all or even just feel off a bit!
2600 De Anza Rd. 92109 on Mission Bay.
You will see the red American Boxing tent by the water. About 100 yards West of the bathrooms and pavilion, towards the RV park.
Text or call if you have any problems or questions!
Thank you again for experiencing for yourself, what makes American Boxing Muay Thai, special. ~Coach Dave