Beachside Boxing & Fitness | Boxing, Yoga and Clean Fresh Air
Are you looking for a safe and fun socially distanced outdoor fitness experience?
Well, look no further!
American Boxing & Fitness is offering Beachside Boxing & Fitness at De Anza Cove Park in Pacific Beach!Secure your spot, now!
Here is what you need:
- A mask and a great attitude! No experience nor equipment is necessary! (Though we do suggest a yoga mat or beach towel.)
Here is what you will want:
Here is what you can expect!
- Everyone has their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Everyone sanitizes their hands upon arrival.
- Training is broken up into 3 minute parts.
- Warmup with Active Stretching (the workout)
- Technique & Drills (the fun)
- Core, Abs & Stretching (the good stuff)
- We socially distance and wear a face covering* (Like someone much wiser than us once said, “It is better to be safe, than sorry.”)
*With much of training, we are distanced and you are welcome to pull down your covering to enjoy the fresh ocean breeze! If at any time you are less than 6 feet from a person, your mask will be required to cover your nose and mouth.
In the event you wish to participate in certain partner drills or play sparring, brand new equipment will be available for purchase as well as pre-covid yet still cleaned and disinfected high-quality “used equipment” will be available at discounted rates for the budget minded participant. Please notify us of your equipment needs at least 48 hours before the class time.
Advanced students enjoy the ability to work one on one doing drills and sparring! When you are ready, you are welcome, until then, watching is almost as fun 😉
After class on hot days, we invite everyone to come take a dip with us in the healing ocean waters of the Pacificafter class…so, if you are feeling adventurous, bring your swim suit!Secure your spot, now!