Outdoor In-Person | Boxing Class prep | American Boxing and Fitness Pacific Beach San Diego
First of all, thank you for your interest in learning Boxing with us, as a small family business, we absolutely appreciate you during these challenging times.
Your first Technical Fitness Boxing Class will be a source of basic techniques and scaled exercises, based on your current fitness level. Class is typically 60 minutes long. American Boxing classes are a fun way to meet new people, get a great workout and learn some new skills!
Your First Boxing Class!
Class starts at the scheduled time, however, it is very important for you to arrive 15 minutes early for your first class. Anyone late, will likely not be able to train due to class structure and the American Boxing 1st Class Process that is necessary to ensure the best possible experience for everyone! Thank you for understanding.
What to bring:
- bring water
- wear weather appropriate workout attire
- sunblock is advised
- bring a hand towel
- wear running or crosstraining shoes
- yoga mat (we have new and pre-covid used mats for sale in the event you are interested, please text us now indicating your interest)
- bring any boxing gear or equipment you have
- have a cdc approved mask and bring a backup (Masks are not required unless working within 6 feet of or directly with coach. Students that work together, may both choose to not wear masks, at their discretion…no-one judges your choice! We are all-inclusive and only request that you express your wishes respectfully and respect others.)
- You will be asked if anyone in your household or work has had any Covid symptoms recently and if you have traveled outside of the US recently.
- Your temperature may be taken with an infrared contactless device. If your temperature exceeds CDC recommendations, you will not be penalized in any way and we will gladly reschedule your boxing class for a later date.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- All shared equipment (ie: jump ropes) are sanitized after each use.
Please reschedule if you’ve been around anyone sick, have any symptoms at all (including but not limited to allergy associated symptoms such as coughing, runny nose etc.), you feel unwell at all.
2600 De Anza Rd. 92109 on Mission Bay.
You will see the red American Boxing tent by the water. About 100 yards West of the bathrooms and pavilion, towards the RV park.
Text or call if you have any problems or questions!
Again, please be 15 minutes before the class or session start time. Late arrivals may have to reschedule.
Thank you again for experiencing for yourself, what makes American Boxing, special. ~Coach Dave